Day 368-Topaz

Blenko Water Bottle Topaz

During the time period that the Orange Ball labels were used, Topaz was made for 9 years and Wheat was made for one year.    So, based on the label alone, there is a 90% chance this is Topaz and a 10% chance that it is Wheat.  This water bottle does not have the raised ridge bottom that a Wheat bottle from 1982 would have, so we can be certain that it is Topaz.  Notice the color of the “bottom layer.”  It is an unusual color with little or no orange normally associated with Topaz and Wheat.  I really like these color variations.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: